We are hiring a
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (M/ F/ D)
About the company
MOVENTUM S.C.A. is a Luxembourg based company which is part of the ProService Fintech/ Oaktree Capital Management group. We are a lead player in the field of fund distribution, wealth management and related services. Our clients are financial advisors and our goal is to help them achieve top quality performance for their own clients, who are retail and institutional investors based worldwide. We offer a trading platform, asset management solutions and a comprehensive range of middle- and back-office services, provided by highly experienced and dedicated international staff in our Luxembourg, Brno, Frankfurt, Vienna and Warsaw offices.
About the job
As Client Relationship Manager your main areas of responsibilities are:
- Build, maintain and proactively develop long-term relationships with our clients to maximize client satisfaction;
- Day-to-day management and control of all clients’ queries, incl. acting as point of contact for complaints and escalating issues as appropriate;
- Manage effective and timely onboarding of clients , incl. conducting AML/ KYC;
- Proactively identify client needs, accordingly create plans to address them in collaboration with internal teams (e.g. IT, Operations, Marketing);
- Identify cross-sell opportunities, create sales presentations and prepare sales proposals;
- Participate in the preparation /review/ negotiation of agreements, offering documents, sales offers;
- Conduct workshops and trainings with clients to increase revenues, ensure highest quality and improve client relationships;
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure their continuous satisfaction and loyalty.
You are a highly motivated Client Relationship Manager with relevant working experience in a similar position, ideally in B2B Financial Services:
- You have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets, incl. experience in tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction);
- You are client focused, service-minded and showing a dynamic attitude;
- You are a team player - able to follow through and to work independently;
- You are a problem-solver with strong analytical skills to develop solutions and make timely decision to speed up the problem-solving process;
- You are comfortable working in a constantly changing environment with a professional work ethic;
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills – mother tongue level of German, fluent level of English (French / Luxembourgish and other European languages would be a valuable asset).
Location: Remote from Germany/ Austria
Are you looking for a change and are brilliant at what you do?
Be part of our team and apply now!
Please indicate your salary expectations and notice period.