We are hiring a Sales Director Germany (M/ F/ D)
About the company
MOVENTUM S.C.A. is a Luxembourg based company which is part of the ProService Fintech/ Oaktree Capital Management group. We are a lead player in the field of fund distribution, wealth management and related services. Our clients are financial advisors and other financial intermediaries and our goal is to help them achieve top quality performance for their own clients, who are retail and institutional investors based worldwide. We offer a trading platform, asset management solutions and a comprehensive range of middle- and back-office services, provided by highly experienced and dedicated international staff.
About the job
The work of the Sales team (‘Sales’) focusses on the promotion and sale of Moventum’s services to appropriate clients and the maintenance of the relationship with those clients once acquired, so as to increase and maintain the Company’s revenues whilst ensuring optimum client service levels. As Sales Director for Germany, you will be an additional member of the team concentrating these efforts throughout that country.
- Report directly to Head of Sales;
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve annual sales targets and expand Moventum’s customer base;
- Build and maintain strong and long-lasting customer relationships, understand customer’s needs and objectives;
- Properly communicate Moventum’s value proposition through proposals and presentations;
- Understand competitive landscape and relevant market trends
You are a high performer with minimum 5 years’ experience at a similar level, ideally in the financial sector, either in sales or as a financial advisor:
- You have a mother tongue level German speaker with a good working knowledge of English
- You have proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- You are a self-starter with proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- You know your target market and can adapt your sales style to suit
- You have excellent follow up skills and realize the importance of client contact, especially in the analysis of volumes of business acquired and lost
- You are familiar with tight sales controlling and reporting regime
- You have excellent listening, negotiating and presentation skills
Location: Remote/ Frankfurt/ Vienna
Are you looking for a change and are brilliant at what you do? Be part of our team and apply now! Please indicate your salary expectations and notice period.